Request for Donation or Sponsorship
Community & Charity Request Policy
Jetpack Adventures is proud to support community and charitable organisations where possible. Jetpack Adventures receives numerous requests for support from community and charity organisations for:
• Donations – donation of in-kind benefits and services in support of fundraising activities.
• All requests for support will be assessed on a case by case basis in accordance with assessment criteria.
Please note, Jetpack Adventures does not make cash donations.
Criteria for Donations
Jetpack Adventures may agree to provide assistance for events or may agree to make a donation of in-kind benefits and services to genuine non-profit organisations or community groups. Support may be provided if the requesting organisation fulfils one or more of the following purposes.
1. It contributes to charities within Australia.
2. It supports youth activities.
4. Support for current Government initiatives, including but not limited to, health, disability, Aboriginal, youth, education, Western Sydney and multicultural programs.
5. It provides an appropriate opportunity for Jetpack Adventures to demonstrate leadership as a good corporate citizen.
6. It is consistent with the achievement of Jetpack Adventures corporate goals.
• Community Engagement and Access
In addition to the above criteria, decisions for support will be made with regard to the impact the support will have on Jetpack Adventures resources, in accordance with Jetpack Adventures, responsible resource and financial management.
Criteria for Charitable Collections
As per the Jetpack Adventures policy, Jetpack Adventures does not, in general, grant access to the site for the taking up of financial collections, however worthy the cause. Jetpack Adventures is committed to ensuring that visitors and patrons are free to experience the Jetpack Adventures without obstruction.
In exceptional circumstances, permission may be granted for the collection of donations where:
1. The collection is restricted to a particular event at the Jetpack Adventures and its purpose is integral to that event (e.g. part of a fundraising concert); and/or
2. The collection is to raise funds for a charitable organisation .
Making a Request
Requests for support are to be made using the form below
Currently supporting the following organisations